Walk anothers path

Walk anothers path
Learn to dance a new dance

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Talking to myself. Deer!


Saying: Where ever I go there I am. My thoughts!
How do I get ahead of myself....
Why am I always so far behind?
Then!...and what's even more sad... Some one of myself said...
Ok Stupid... It's a circle.
Only the me ahead of myself got it and he's not telling.
The me lagging.. Hell. He's lost obviously
and me.... Here I am.
Not getting it. Hell!!


Oh yea.. Deer. (Pict:Also Jemez Mt's NM. This buck and I spent about four min together with two does. Way Cool! Glad I was there to see them in the wild.)
Not to far. Safety is NO ACCIDENT.

Black Elk Speaks.

Follow the Deer. He will always lead you to food, shelter and most inportant.
Home. They are also not good for cars or other light vehicles. Moose are worse. Another Story in Moose, WY outside of Jacksonhole involving a once perfect trailer, and truck meeting mom.. Not good. Have Ski Goggles!

No comments: