Walk anothers path

Walk anothers path
Learn to dance a new dance

Friday, January 26, 2007

Look In An Eagles Eye!


Have you ever looked into the eyes of an Eagle?
I have seen Tse.



It was quite shocking really. A reality I never knew.
None the less I opened myself and Tse came in.
We fley together many times.
She told me many stories
She gave me so much love
She showed me the Great Mystery.
The Oneness of All Things
She believed in me.
She gave me wings. hers and mine.
Tse Died. Look into my eyes and listen to the story of Tse.

Look into these eyes. Play FULL SCREEN
Tell me what you see.
How does it changs your life?

Support Wildlife.
www.mswcrc.org
www.thewildlifecenter.org
That's a start!

Music: Shan Colvin
Small Repairs.

Think about it. Small Repairs.
Fix ourselves, fix the world.. It ain't broke yet!
(All picts and artwork on this and most of this blog are mine) Share....

No comments: